EEK we are so close to summer y’all! With Memorial Day weekend celebrations, warm weather, bare feet, and fireflies at night, I can barely take the anticipation! Yet, even though I love this season so much, I am definitely a “Fall wardrobe” kind of girl – meaning my closet is bursting with sweaters and skinny jeans, but not necessarily summer wedges, shorts, and dresses. Thankfully, Nordstrom is having an AMAZING sale right now through June 4 that helps anyone stock up on summer essentials, AND snag a great Father’s Day gift!
After stocking up my shopping cart, and my wish list, I thought I would share with y’all my top selections from this sale! (Click any image to shop!)
- This first dress I am obsessed with! Off-the-shoulder is a huge trend right now and these colors are gorgeous on any and every skin tone.
- This second dress, the One-Shoulder Ruffle by BP is equally fun and flattering and is a total steal for less than $30!
- First, this flowy Lush tunic is perfect for even the most humid of summer days – comfortable, breezy, and flattering – I’m in love.
- Another major trend this season is the cold shoulder look! This featured Lush Cold Shoulder Top (less than $22!) is one I love. It shows enough skin to enjoy the summery season, yet is totally appropriate for a variety of settings and events.
- Last but not least, Satin yes please – gimme all of it! Sometimes it’s way too hot in the evening for a normal cardigan but you just want something on your arms, and this Hinge Satin Kimono Jacket is perfect for exactly that (seriously counting down the seconds till mine arrives).
Shoes & Accessories
What are some of your favorite looks? I’d love to see!